Bleeding heart... sounds too sad a name for so beautiful a flower.
Sera has got to be the most irritating sister in the whole wide world. She and her friend made this tantalizing tray of brownies for their cca friends and she's NOT giving me even ONE! I was just there in the kitchen sniffing the brownies, gazing at them longingly, filling my need for them with their scent. Its like holding a yummilicious drumstick in front of a starving man. So I had to accommodate by eating the little bits and scraps that's left when she cut the brownies. I felt like a scavenger, eating leftovers, filling my heart's desire with pathetic scraps. How could she do this to me!
*plotting my revenge*.....
Sera has got to be the most irritating sister in the whole wide world. She and her friend made this tantalizing tray of brownies for their cca friends and she's NOT giving me even ONE! I was just there in the kitchen sniffing the brownies, gazing at them longingly, filling my need for them with their scent. Its like holding a yummilicious drumstick in front of a starving man. So I had to accommodate by eating the little bits and scraps that's left when she cut the brownies. I felt like a scavenger, eating leftovers, filling my heart's desire with pathetic scraps. How could she do this to me!
*plotting my revenge*.....

1 Comments:
At 1:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Haha let's make one soon!~ =P *revenge*
Post a Comment
<< Home