Sarang Haeyo

Dicentra Spectabilis

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Welcome hello panda, pocky and yam yam. Welcome mac donalds. You have been with me the past few days when im studying, encouraging me, FILLING me and giving me the strength to carry on when all else fail. Help someone! Im having a bloody bad flu now. The weather has been blowing hot and cold one minute and next. There's noisy drillings at my block and at times I swear the ceiling shakes a bit. Not in the sense that its gonna fall but its damn irritating. I have to read the whole book of Stephen P. Robbins for this coming OBE exam and I only finish the first chapter. I havent touch accounts nor computing. Zien baby, you're not alone in being computer-illiterate. Im worse than you. Im only good in msn and friendster and wholivesnearyou etc. All those excel, access, frontpage and what not is driving me nuts. And thats supposed to be the basic already. Worse still, my friends think its easy and common sense. Yada yada, I cant help not knowing. PIA! Pia for a few more weeks and I can finally let my hair down and party! I intend to go clubbing a few times (that is if mommy and daddy allows). I cant wait to go shopping with my pals and serena and sera. Yeah, I will prolly go wth them to choose their prom dress! So exciting. Cant wait! Whee! Til then, STUDY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home