Sometimes I don't know why I care so much, everything's just a damn bloody waste of time and effort and lost emotions. Her feelings she hides, Her dreams she can't find. I think Im lost. And I couldn't help her, I just watched her make the same mistakes again. Someone find me and bring me back. Too many, too many problems. Don't know where she belongs. Avril knows me best.
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Haha I had no idea my dear cousin had such a cute ...
- I constantly prayed for thatUtopia I know existYet...
- I have been feeling rather indolent these days. Bu...
- Why didnt I study harder for my A's??? Well Its a ...
- "Love is not entirely physical or mental or even e...
- Even on a day like this when you're crawling on th...
- I feel so deprieved. I need some release. I wanna ...
- Poetry, more often than not, the essence of it far...
- I keep wondering what it is that i really want. In...
- Haha today's April's fool. I cant believe i got tr...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home