Poetry, more often than not, the essence of it far surpass its linguistic aesthetics. These days, my creative spark has been sadly diminishing. I cant write a decent poem without making it sound so contrived. I need inspiration, and that inspiration usually comes with emotional turmoil, which only makes me feel worse. Its one without the other. I should stay away from sad love poems. Why am I always involved in the wrong kind of love. Poems poems poems, I need some real good poems. Never judge a book by its cover. Just like how surprised I was when I discovered that he writes nice poems. Will someone write one for me?
Love is when two people find a way to give to each other what they need, to accept the responsibilities and obligations each brings with them, and to make a life together. - Taken from a book i read.
Love is when two people find a way to give to each other what they need, to accept the responsibilities and obligations each brings with them, and to make a life together. - Taken from a book i read.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home