Sean is simply HILARIOUS. Really, the things he say, his comical facial expressions (you know the phrase 'a picture says a thousand words'), his actions, really tickles me. Playing uno with him is fun, I wouldnt mind making it a nightly affair.Kids just say the darnest things. Man, I love him to bits!
About Me
- Name: querida
- Location: Singapore
Im unexciting, boring and not at all interesting. Really. And im scared of heights. I'll feel better if you hug me. O_o
Previous Posts
- Wheepee~ Went to Hwa Chong yesterday to support my...
- Im now chatting with one of my friend online. He a...
- My once nice slim legs are getting fatter AND ugli...
- We’ll stand togetherIn the eye of the stormThe wor...
- Thinking back in timeSomeone said that love was bl...
- OhanaI love my family, so damn much. Though they c...
- Fuck blogger fuck fuck fuck. After writing and POU...
- Why am I plagued by this damn damn feeling of lone...
- It was raining damn heavily when I came home after...
- Karma, the Eastern races call it, an extraordinary...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home